Most insurance companies don't offer coverage for vacant dwellings. This is where Rutherford Insurance Agency can help!
Reason dwellings may be vacant:
- Remodeling / Renovations
- Home up for sale
- As executor, you are selling a house to close on an estate
- You own rental property and are between tenants
- Newly purchased property undergoing renovations
We represent several insurance companies that specialize in vacant home insurance coverage. Most companies will only insure a vacant home for 3 to 6 months, however a few of the companies we represent can provide coverage for up to a year, with renewal options for up to three additional years.
The companies we represent make it easy for you to move, renovate your home or put it up for sale. They also make budgeting for the insurance easy. There are several insurance plans available.
Most policies cover the following:
- Windstorm and hail damage
- Liability Coverage
- Some policies cover vandalism and malicious mischief
Contact us at 513-452-3699 for additional information or to obtain a quote.